Honey Bunches of Oats Crunchy Lemon Pie
Prep Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 2 Hr, 15 Min
Makes: 10 servings
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 2-1/4 cups Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) lemon jelly powder
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tub (500 ml) whipped topping, thawed
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. Add marshmallows; toss lightly. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 30 sec. Add cereal; mix lightly to coat. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of lightly greased 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate to form crust.
- Stir boiling water into jelly powder, until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Add whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Refrigerate 15 to 20 min. or until mixture is very thick.
- Spoon filling into crust; cover. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
Tips and Suggestions
How to Fully Dissolve Jelly Powder:
Use fully boiled water and stir with a rubber spatula for at least 2 min.